Thursday, July 07, 2005

Sarah's First Entry

So, it's only been, what?, 6 months since Matt set up this blog and I'm finally making my first post. It's 11:18 here and I'm pretty bored. I guess it's about time to start thinking about going back to school...I can tell that my summer is about to end when I start feeling bored.

We've moved into a new apartment, which is okay...We'd much rather be in a house, but it will do for now. So Harry and I are lounging around, though there are plenty of things I could be doing. I need to put clothes away, do dishes, and generally make the place feel more like home.

Harry, meanwhile, is doing great. He's become very protective lately. He does a lot more barking, which would be great if we didn't share a wall! :) But he's such a good dog, it's impossible to stay mad a him for anything. He's been such a blessing in the last 7 months. It's hard to imagine not having him around. He's also discovered a new game this week. It's called, "I'm going to take my ball up the stairs and drop it, so I can chase it back down again." He loves the stairs, but it makes it much harder to keep an eye on him!

Well...my eyelids are growing weary...until next time...

No comments: