Saturday, March 05, 2005

Our dog masturbates

Catchy little title, isn't it? It also happens to be true. There's really no way to sugar coat it. He's a horny little guy. This morning before Sarah and I got out of bed, I heard 'something.' So, I hopped out of bed and went into the next room where we keep Harry, our boxer/terrier mix.

WARNING: IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED OR DISGUSTED BY CANINE BODILY FLUIDS, YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO SKIP THE REST OF THIS POST. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

There he sat...eyeing a foamy puddle of goo. I thought, "Great, he threw up." I quickly realized I was wrong. Oh boy...time for the blankets to go in the wash...again. At least he didn't roll in it like he did last time. I don't know what his deal is. We're getting him 'fixed' in April. Maybe it'll calm the little bastard down some. Don't get me wrong, though. He's a great dog...one of the best. He's just a puppy, so we're still getting used to the world.

Next time: Harry's origin...or 'Pay attention to where you're driving, stupid.'

No comments: