Thursday, August 04, 2005

Blogspot Confessional

Alright, I admit it. The Pennsylvania trip was not as bad as I made it out to be. It was actually a pretty great time.

**Random Interuption** Right now my father is watching TV. He is switching between a History Channel show about dragons and South Park. That's beautiful. Good work, Dad! Oh, and Mom is frowning at South Park. And now, back to the show.

As I was saying...Pennsylvania...really fun. Except for that amusement park we went to. Not so amusing. And Pottsville...damn you and your confusing system of roads and allies! But we got to see some relatives that we don't see nearly enough. Good times.

And then there's Harry. Ah, my poor pup...he's got an infection, as Sarah outlined in the previous post. I think I'm turning into one of those crazy dog people. He's like our furry, four-legged child. In my defense, the huge lump hanging from his neck really freaked my out. So, he's on meds and should be getting better by the day.

I know I had a greater point to make, but my A.D.D. has kicked in and I can't remember what I wanted to...HEY! Let's go ride bikes!

No comments: